- 3 oranges, peeled and segmented, reserve juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup DOLE® Pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups mango and/or papaya, seeded, peeled, and sliced into 1” pieces
- 2 DOLE Bananas, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- 8 3” slices papaya
- 1 cup CocoWhip or vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, optional garnish
- COMBINE 2 tablespoons reserved orange juice, honey, vanilla, and mint. Whisk to incorporate.
- COMBINE orange segments, pineapple, star fruit, mango and bananas in a large bowl. Drizzle with orange juice mixture. Toss gently to coat.
- SPOON fruit mixture into 8 dishes and top each with a papaya slice. Sprinkle each dish with coconut and garnish with CocoWhip, if desired.
Recipe credit: Dole Food