Head of cauliflower, florets only
3 Tbsp. milk
1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
2 Tbsp. white vinegar
1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
1 tsp. celery seeds
4 hard boiled eggs
1/2 cup diced celery
2 green onions, diced
Black pepper to taste
- Bring water to a boil to steam the cauliflower florets for 5-7 minutes, should be fork-tender.
- Transfer 1/2 cup of cauliflower to high speed food processor with milk. Blend to thick puree.
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, vinegar, mustard, celery seeds, and pepper.
- Fold in the cooled/drained cauliflower, eggs, celery, and green onions.
- Fold in the pureed cauliflower and black pepper.
Recipe credit: Cabarrus Health Alliance