The NC Research Campus Catalyst Group is hosting their fourth annual symposium “Progress in NCRC” on April 30 from 11:30 am to 5 pm in the David H. Murdock Core Laboratory building first floor event room located at 150 Research Campus Drive, Kannapolis, NC.
The event includes lunch. The symposium is sponsored by NC Biotech. The UNC Nutrition Research Institute is the sponsor of the poster presentation prizes: an iPad and iPad mini. Postdocs are invited to present a poster and compete for the prizes.
- Zhanxiang Zhou, PhD – Professor, Department of Nutrition, Co-Director, Center for Translational Biomedical Research, UNC at Greensboro
- Fuxia Jin, PhD – Research Scientist, Dole Nutrition Research Laboratory
- Xu (Sirius) Li, PhD – Assistant Professor, Plants for Human Health Institute, North Carolina State University
- David C. Nieman, DrPH – Professor and Director, Human Performance Lab, Appalachian State University
- Mary Ann Lila, PhD – Director, Plants for Human Health Institute, David H. Murdock Distinguished Professor, Food Bioprocessing & Nutrition Sciences
- Shengmin Sang, PhD – Associate Professor, Center for Excellence in Post-Harvest Technologies, North Carolina A&T State University
- Rob Reid, PhD – Research Associate Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics, UNC Charlotte Bioinformatics Services Division
- Stephen Hursting, PhD, MPH – Professor, Nutrition, UNC Chapel Hill Nutrition Research Institute
- Xiaohe Yang, PhD – Associate Professor of Biology, Julius L. Chambers Biomedical/Biotechnology Research Institute, North Carolina Central University
- Wenhong Cao MD – JC Med, LLC Founder and President, UNC Chapel Hill Nutrition Research Institute