Interested in a career at the NC Research Campus. See the open positions listed below. Also check the links to the right for additional job opportunities with campus partners. If you need additional training and education, look into Rowan-Cabarrus Community College’s associate degree program in biotechnology. View internship opportunities at the NCRC for high school, college and graduate students. To find out when new jobs are posted, sign-up for our email alert.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
RCCC is hiring a marketing and enrollment manager. Details.
David H. Murdock Research Institute
DHMRI has a position open for a Genomics Laboratory lead. Details.
Plant Pathway Elucidation Project (P2EP) Summer Internship
The 11-week P2EP summer internship program provides undergraduate students chances to gain research experiences in a multidisciplinary, cross-institutional and collaborative environment. Interns are mentored by NCRC faculty members, scientists from industry partners on campus, and by a team of PhD students. Interns also sharpen presentation skills and participate in professional development and other educational activities. Details.
UNC Nutrition Research Institute
The UNC Nutrition Research Institute is hiring:
- Managing Director Nutrition Obesity Research Center
- Postdoctoral research associate- S. Smith Lab
- Laboratory assistant – Ideraabdullah Lab
- Research scientist- N. Krupenko Lab
- Postdoctoral research associate- S. Krupenko Lab
- Nutrigenomics Cluster – Research Track Faculty Positions
- Nutrigenomics Cluster – Tenure Track Faculty Positions
- Unpaid student internships
Cabarrus Health Alliance
Cabarrus Health Alliance has an open position for a program coordinator and an assistant finance director. See the details.
NC State Plants for Human Health Institute
The NC State Plants for Human Health Institute has open positions for a:
- Lab Tech Kay lab
- Lab Tech in the Esposito lab
- PhD candidate in pineapple genomics and metabolomics.