Interested in a career at the NC Research Campus. See the open positions listed below. Also check the links to the right for additional job opportunities with campus partners. If you need additional training and education, look into Rowan-Cabarrus Community College’s associate degree program in biotechnology. View internship opportunities at the NCRC for high school, college and graduate students. To find out when new jobs are posted, sign-up for our email alert.
Duke Clinical and Translational Science Institute
The CTSI/Duke Kannapolis office is hiring for two positions Clinical Research Specialist, Sr and Marketing Assistant, Sr. Details.
Spectrum Discovery Center
Located in downtown Kannapolis at 222 Oak Avenue, the Spectrum Discovery Center is recruiting for morning and afternoon Personal Care Panels. These long term, part-time positions work approximately 12 hours per week evaluating personal care products. Several positions are available. Paid training. Please click here to sign up for more information and the application will be sent within 24 hours. Call 704.250.1200 for help or with questions.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
David H. Murdock Research Institute
DHMRI has a position open for a Genomics Laboratory lead. Details.
UNC Nutrition Research Institute
The UNC Nutrition Research Institute is hiring:
- Managing Director Nutrition Obesity Research Center
- Postdoctoral research associate- S. Smith Lab
- Laboratory assistant – Ideraabdullah Lab
- Research scientist- N. Krupenko Lab
- Postdoctoral research associate- S. Krupenko Lab
- Nutrigenomics Cluster – Research Track Faculty Positions
- Nutrigenomics Cluster – Tenure Track Faculty Positions
- Unpaid student internships
Cabarrus Health Alliance
Cabarrus Health Alliance has an open position for processing assistants, a program coordinator and an assistant finance director. See the details.
NC State Plants for Human Health Institute
The NC State Plants for Human Health Institute has open positions for a:
- Lab Tech Kay lab
- Lab Tech in the Esposito lab
- PhD candidate in pineapple genomics and metabolomics.