1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place 2.5 cups of uncooked quinoa into a 9×13″ baking pan and add 3 chopped green onions.
3. Steam 12 ounces of fresh broccoli for 3 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, mix 4.5 cups of low-sodium vegetable broth or water, 2 tablespoons pesto, and 2 teaspoons corn starch.
3. Add the mixture to the dry quinoa, along with 2 cups of fresh, chopped spinach, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, and 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, Take out, add the 12 ounces of fresh broccoli and mix together. Add 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese to the top and place back in the oven until cheese has melted (5 minutes).
Recipe credit: Cabarrus Health Alliance