At the NC Research Campus, we dove into the new year and are already making progress on our 2014 research resolutions to:
2. Advance research to enhance the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables as well as continue to understand the role they play in disease prevention.
3. Keep food safe from field to fork through the work of post-harvest physiologists at NC A&T and NC State.
5. Learn more about how beneficial and necessary exercise is for good health.
6. Study nutrition as it relates to the health and well-being of children.
7. Make whole grains healthier and more accessible throughout the world.
8. Train a new generation of scientists through our partnership with Rowan-Cabarrus Community College.
10. Publish educational information like our website, social media sites and newsletters to help people live healthier lives.